Do you have the passion in getting the best out of people, motivating and inspiring others within a dynamic, forward thinking setting? Are you a commercial leader looking for a new challenge? Perhaps you are working within the Veterinary Industry as a Leader or in a clinical role looking to transition into a non-clinical post? Or are you considering a move to a new industry which offers rewarding long term careers and the opportunity to support an amazing veterinary team?
A rare opportunity has arisen at Bell Equine Veterinary Clinic to undertake the practice management of our busy and growing equine first opinion and referral hospital.
As a Practice Manager, you will work closely with our Clinical Director and will be responsible for the day to day running of our practice site but also working on a broader strategy in line with our company vision. You will be involved in all aspects of practice management including:
- Own and implement people processes and HR policies such as performance management, inductions, reviews, training and continuing professional development, including your own development so key performance targets can be delivered to the highest standard
- Line management of reception and admin teams
- Encouraging career development through appraisals and regular 1:1’s
- Financial responsibility including debt and cost control
- Client service
- Premises management
- Assisting the Clinical Director with administrative tasks
You will need strong leadership skills with an ability to be forward thinking, influence and engage with our people and steer them through change. Knowledge of the equine industry and is preferred but not essential. There has to be some flexibility within your working pattern and you have to be prepared to participate and contribute at regional meetings and conferences away from the practice.
You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company staff discount scheme
- Company Share Save Scheme
- CPD Encouraged
- Career progression encouraged
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Perkbox, offering a suite of hospitality, travel and retail discounts
If you think this could work for you but would like to chat it through, please text or call the Clinical Director Francesca Taylor on 07770 791903
Deadline: 9th July 2021