Are you ready to lead an expanding team? Do you have the passion to inspire and motivate others?
We are looking for a Multi-Site Practice Manager to join our team at Buchan & Deveron Veterinary Group to manage 4 diverse practices.
This is a full time position, working 40 hours per week, covering Monday-Friday.
The Practice Manager will be responsible for overseeing our 4 branches which are based in Fraserburgh, Strichen, Peterhead and Turriff. We want management presence across our sites and would require travel around the group.
You should be a great problem solver and able to demonstrate excellent client care and communication skills, as well as effective team management on a daily basis.
We are looking for someone who is proactive and has strong leadership and management skills to further develop our Practice Manager role. Managerial and leadership experience is essential.
The Practice Manager will work as part of an experienced senior leadership team to ensure that we provide an outstanding and professional service to our clients and patients.
Within this role you will be involved in all aspects of managing a multi-site team. This includes financial responsibility, debt control, client complaints, people management and premises management.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
- Ensure consistent delivery of a full range of competitively priced medicines
- Ensure top quality and consistent service delivery across all sites at all times
- Understand and monitor budget closely for Large Animal department
- Maximise opportunities to make pro-active changes to:
- Marketing and practice branding
- OOH’s veterinary provision
- Vet workflow and TB Testing management
- Management and administrative efficiencies
The ideal candidate would have strong people management and customer service skills, and would ideally include:
- Computer skills including Microsoft, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to make decisions at pace
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience of managing a team of people
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communication to internal and external customers
- Understanding of budgets, profit and loss statements, and financial planning
- Mobility to all branches within a Practice group
- Post graduate qualification in Management or Leadership
- Awareness of the key issues and themes affecting the farming and equine industry
Previous veterinary experience is desirable, ideally gained in the Small Animal, Agricultural and Equine sector.
The salary for this position is competitive and will be based on experience.
We know that benefits are key, and that your personal benefits priorities will differ from others. Holidays, pensions, discounts, paternal leave, fee payments or share save schemes might be your priority. If you’d like to learn more, do feel free to contact the recruiter managing this campaign and ask them to talk you through our offerings. Or, if easier, you can find a list at on our careers site CVS Employee Benefits- what we can offer you. (cvsukltd.co.uk)
To apply for this position please click ‘Apply Now’.
Please do not delay in submitting your application for this role. With some roles that are urgent or receiving high volume of applicants, we may interview and conclude the process prior to the closing date of the advertisement.
Deadline: 20 Sept 2023