Here at Davison Vets we are looking for a full time practice manager to join our team.
Our practice has 3 surgeries with West Bridgford and Keyworth being consult only. The practice was original established in 1933 and taken over by the Davison family in 1947.At Nottingham there are all facilities of a modern practice: digital x-ray, pulse ox, ECG, blood pressure monitor, ultrasound, in house biochemistry, electrolytes, haematology, microscope and dental machine.
We are looking for someone resourceful with strong leadership and planning skills to become a Practice Manager of all 3 Davison sites. You should be a great problem solver and able to demonstrate excellent client care and communication skills, as well as effective team management on a daily basis. Therefore managerial and leadership experience would be advantageous.
This position is being offered on a full basis working 5 days per week.
Why work for us:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme – pro rata
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Training and support
- Share Save Scheme
- Company discounts on pet products and services
- Perbox, Cycle to work and much much more!
Interested please click apply now to include your CV and covering letter