We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Practice Manager to drive forward the development of Dyfed Farm Vets.
Our vision is to establish Dyfed Farm Vets as the most successful farm veterinary practice in South Wales, enabling our team to meet the demands of a rapidly changing farming environment by providing a modern, forward-thinking approach to farm veterinary services and medicines provision.
Our ideal candidate will have strong communication and change management skills. Able to get out into the farming community to understand the needs of their businesses, then engaging with our practice team to ensure that our service grows and adapts with the needs of our clients.
As a Practice Manager, you will work closely with our teams of vets and administrators. You will be responsible for the day to day running of our practice sites and work closely with our Clinical Directors and Senior Vets to build a broader strategy for the future of the practice.
You will be involved in all aspects of practice management including:
- Client relationship management
- Financial budget responsibility for sales and profitability
- Debt and cost control
- HR & People management
- Responsibility for practice facilities and vehicles
Strong leadership skills with an ability to be forward thinking, influence and engage with our people and clients are a must for this role. Experience of working in the agricultural industry will be a definite advantage.
We’re offering a great salary with this package of £35k-£48k with a bonus potential up to 50% of salary in addition offer:
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme (pro-rata) plus receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS.
- Company discounts.
- Discounts on veterinary products and services.
- Access to our Sharesave scheme.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Access to great savings through Perk Box
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you then click on Apply Now. Please send us a cover letter and current CV with your application. For further information please contact our Senior Practice Director Sarah Kemp.