Fairview Veterinary Hospital are looking for a strong Practice Manager to join this great team and spearhead this practice into the future. Due to expansion our team is growing, allowing for an exciting opportunity for the right individual to help steer the development and help shape the culture of the team.
• Ensure that all support functions within the practice always run effectively through clear communication, leadership, and management.
• Support the Clinical Director in the management of the practice and the development of the business.
• Promoting improvements and being an active member of the Management Team.
• To ensure adequate reception cover and that shifts are allocated in line with the needs of the business.
• Manage staff annual appraisals and provide regular feedback on performance.
• Manage Employee Relations with HR support and in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.
• Coordination of the maintenance and repair of the premises.
• To liaise with the Business Support Manager and colleagues at Head Office to ensure effective communication, co-ordination, and co-operation.
• Dealing with client concerns and complaints.
• Having good knowledge and financial understanding of the business.
• Debt management.
• Processing invoices, payroll, cash management and banking.
• Marketing and recruitment.
• Implementing and adhering to health and safety policies.
• Carry out any additional duties requested by senior management.The rota will involve working Monday to Friday with no out-of-hours or weekends, 40hrs per week. (Occasional Saturday work may be required)
The salary for this role is up to €40,000 depending on experience.About Us
Fairview Veterinary Hospital have been providing top quality veterinary care to our clients on the Northside of Dublin and beyond for the last 40 years. We are a 2.5 Vet practice, with a good volume of cases and wonderful clients. We are a progressive and motivated team with a culture of understanding and inclusivity.
Within easy access to Dublin city centre, Fairview Veterinary Hospital offer a welcoming environment with friendly talented staff, with expertise and care, second to none. We have a strong focus on staff well-being and continued professional development.
Our ideal candidate demonstrates some form of management experience, basic HR and finance knowledge. You will have the ability to inspire other team members to continue to maintain high levels of clinical care, whilst maintaining the efficiency of the clinic’s workload through supportive management and leading by example.
A confident, dynamic, supportive, and empathetic person with great time management skills, capable of dealing with the varied duties of the role. A driven team player who advocates for a people-centric environment and open communication.
- Fluent in written and oral English
- At least two years in an Administrative position in a customer focused industry
- Must be adept in use of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and mail.
- Training on in-house management system will be provided.
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.