We are seeking a Practice Manager to join our team at Falkland Vets!
We are looking for someone resourceful with strong leadership and planning skills. You should be a great problem solver and able to demonstrate excellent client care and communication skills, as well as effective team management on a daily basis.
The Practice Manager will work in partnership with other key members of the Practice Management team to ensure we provide an outstanding and professional service to our clients and their patients. Within this role you will be involved in all aspects of managing a team, including financial responsibility, debt control, client complaints, people management and premises management. You should also have an understanding of the HR practices you may come across within this role.
Previous management in a healthcare background, either animal or human, is essential for this position.
This role is being offered on a permanent, full-time basis working Monday – Friday.
In return, we can offer:
- Attractive Salary –£25,000 to £32,000, depending on experience
- Continual Development and training
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays with our buy and sell holiday scheme
- Access to our ShareSave Scheme
- Industry leading maternity and paternity leave
- Discounted pet products and treatments
- Other flexible benefits to include cycle to work and discounted gym membership
We have been established for over 20 years and have a fully equipped clinic enabling us to offer an extensive range of both medical and surgical facilities including digital X-ray imaging, ultrasonography and laboratory facilities. We are conveniently located with plenty of parking.
For more information and to apply, please follow this link…