A fantastic opportunity awaits you here at Farthings Veterinary Group as a Practice Manager!
We believe that people are the key to our success so the successful candidate will be a positive and inspirational leader who is focussed on individuals and the dynamics of their relationships. We invest in our team and can offer a variety of formal and informal training opportunities according to your interests and experience. Experience of managing a team is essential and familiarity with the veterinary industry is desirable.
As Practice Manager you will report to the Clinical Director and work in partnership with other key members of the Practice Management team to ensure we provide an outstanding and professional service to our clients and their patients. Within this role you will be involved in all aspects of managing a team, including financial responsibility, debt control, client complaints, people management and premises management.
This role is being offered on a full-time basis of 40 hours per week, as a fixed term contract for 9 months (start date middle of December 2022).
In return for your hard work we can offer a salary of £31,000 to £47,500 depending on experience, along with the following benefits:
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Receive an extra day of leave per year in your first 5 years with CVS
- Training and support
- Share of the profits with our ShareSave Scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Discounted pet products and treatments
- Employee assistance programme
- Range of other flexible benefits including cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership and retail discounts with access to Perkbox!
Do you want to be our Practice Manager? If so, please click “Apply Now” including both your CV and covering letter in your application!