Are you currently a Practice Manager looking for a new and exciting role or are you seeking progression and the chance to step up into your first role as a Practice Manager?
Do you also have the passion in getting the best out of people, motivating and inspiring others within a dynamic, forward thinking setting?
If your answer is yes to all of the above, we want to hear from you!!
We are a small animal first opinion practice based in North Yorkshire. We have surgeries in Masham, Bedale and Northallerton.
We have an extensive range of diagnostic equipment and knowledgeable team.
As the Practice Manager you will be leading from the front with an enthusiastic, friendly and motivated approach is absolutely key in this role, but delivering exceptional service to our clients will be your number one priority.
You will work closely with our Clinical Director and will be responsible for the day to day running of our practice. You will be involved in all aspects of practice management including financial responsibility, debt control, people management and general management of our premises.
You will enjoy working with a collaborative clinical team of Vets, Nurses, Receptionists and Patient Care Assistants. The practice has space to grow with the right leader developing the team and driving clinical excellence.
The position will also require someone to work full time, 40 hours a week.
In addition to any experience as an Practice Manager, we are also looking for:
- Business acumen – able to work closely with the practice and area manager on the financial running of the practice.
- To be an excellent communicator and a great coach.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude – advocating and championing change.
- To be capable of meeting deadlines under pressure.
- To be able to build excellent relationships with your team and clients.
You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- 5 Weeks holiday with the option to buy a further 2 weeks with our Buy/Sell scheme.
- Discounted pet products and treatments.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company staff discount scheme.
- Company Share Save Scheme.
- Perkbox, offering a suite of hospitality, travel and retail discounts.
- CPD Encouraged
- Career progression encouraged.
Do you want to be our Practice Manager?
If so, please click Apply Now, and remember to include both your CV and covering letter in your application!
Note: This position was advertised some time ago, but the employers have decided to reopen the posting.