An opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Practice Manager to work at Forrest House Veterinary Group.
Do you have the passion in getting the best out of people, motivating and inspiring others within a dynamic, forward thinking setting? Looking for a new direction and change in industry? Perhaps already in the Veterinary industry and looking for a new opportunity?
You will ideally be a Practice Manager leading from the front with an enthusiastic, friendly and motivated approach is absolutely key in this role, but delivering exceptional service to our clients will be your number one priority.
The Practice Manager, you will work closely with our Clinical Director and will be responsible for the day to day running of our practices. You will be involved in all aspects of practice management including financial responsibility, debt control, people management and general management of our premises.
You will enjoy working with a collaborative clinical team of Vets, Nurses, Receptionists and Patient Care Assistants. The practice has space to grow with the right leader developing the team and driving clinical excellence.
In addition to experience as a Practice Manager, you’ll also need:
- Business acumen – able to work closely with the practice and area manager on the financial running of the practice.
- To be an excellent communicator and a great coach.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude – advocating and championing change.
- To be capable of meeting deadlines under pressure.
- To be able to build excellent relationships with your team and clients.
You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- 5 Weeks holiday with the option to buy a further 2 weeks with our Buy/Sell scheme.
- Discounted pet products and treatments.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company staff discount scheme.
- Company Share Save Scheme.
- Perkbox, offering a suite of hospitality, travel and retail discounts.
- CPD Encouraged
- Career progression encouraged.
We are a small animal first opinion practice based in North Yorkshire. We have surgeries in Masham, Bedale and Northallerton. We have an extensive range of diagnostic equipment and knowledgeable team.
Do you want to be our Practice Manager?
If so, please click here and please include both your CV and covering letter in your application!
Shortlisting of CV’s will take place in January 2021 and the successful candidates will be contacted.