An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Practice manager to join our team here at Glenbrae Vets, Bearsden!
Some duties include but are not limited to:
- Working alongside the Clinical Director to engage and lead the staff. Promoting a no blame culture and keeping a positive outlook. Looking out for the wellbeing of the team.
- Maintaining a high standard of client care and the reputation of the clinic
- Liaising with HR, BSM and IVCE on a daily basis
- Managing customer concerns and dealing with complaints
- Co-ordinate maintenance and servicing of equipment in the practice
- Co-ordinating practice standard inspections and progressing in the scheme
- Implementing and adhering to health and safety protocols
- Delivering operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Marketing of the business to the local community
- Understanding the financial P&L and making decisions that will positively affect the practice
Rota and Salary
5-day week. Working hours are flexible and can be negotiated
Salary of up to £38,000 depending on experience
We are 100% small animal and have 3 very busy clinics. We have all the expected equipment including dental Xray, ultrasound, laser and laporoscopic equipment. We are very proactive as a clinic and offer conventional and holistic healthcare. We offer physiotherapy, laser therapy, stem cells therapy and laporoscopic spays. Our team is well established, and we have a great deal of expertise.
About the Team and Culture
We have a fabulous team of 10 additional vets, 8 RVNs and 1 soon to be 2 SVNs as well as an extensive Client Care Advisor and Admin team. Our team are great fun and enjoy going for walks and out for dinner etc . We have a wide range of hobbies from climbing, cycling and paddle boarding.
- We are looking for a good communicator who can lead by example. Someone who is enthusiastic and has energy to drive the business and look after a well-established team and clientele.
- Must be approachable and show attention to detail in their work
- Someone who will aid the health and wellbeing of staff and bring new ideas and a fresh look.
- Someone who will complement the CD and work well as part of a team
- Understanding of veterinary practice would be beneficial. Ability to prepare and manage budgets. Understanding of P+L
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.