A fantastic opportunity awaits you here at Highcroft Veterinary Group as a Practice Manager!
We believe that people are the key to our success so the successful candidate will be a positive and inspirational leader who is focussed on individuals and the dynamics of their relationships. We invest in our team and can offer a variety of formal and informal training opportunities according to your interests and experience. Experience of managing a team is essential and familiarity with the veterinary industry is desirable.
As Practice Manager you will report to the Clinical Director and work in partnership with other key members of the Practice Management team to ensure we provide an outstanding and professional service to our clients and their patients. Within this role you will be involved in all aspects of managing a team, including financial responsibility, client complaints, people management and premises management. There is also budget responsibility for business performance as well as debt management and supporting the clinical and non-clinical teams with wellbeing etc.
The role would be looking after our Group 1 practices in Keynsham, Brislington and Longwell Green (predominantly based at the Longwell Green practice). The role is a full time 40-hour working week. This is usually across 5 days (Mon-Fri) but we can be flexible for the right candidate.
In return for your hard work, we can offer a salary of £27,000 to £35,000 per annum depending on experience, along with the following benefits:
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Receive an extra day of leave per year in your first 5 years with CVS
- Training and support
- Share of the profits with our ShareSave Scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Discounted pet products and treatments
- Employee assistance programme
- Range of other flexible benefits including cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership and retail discounts with access to Perkbox!
Do you want to be our Practice Manager? If so, please click “Apply Now” including both your CV and covering letter in your application!