Hucknall, Nottingham Vets4Pets is a fast growing, standalone first opinion practice. We pride ourselves on providing a good work life balance, working as a supportive team, and providing outstanding patient care.
Having the support of working with Vet4Pets we are able to offer a wide range of contracts to suit all walks of life to gain the right balance for our team and clients. We have a flexible rota to allow our team to have out of work hobbies !
We’re looking for someone with previous experience in managing a team, good communication, organisational and time management skills.
You will be responsible for enabling the business to operate effectively on a daily basis and most importantly will be able manage, encourage and motivate the team as a whole. You will be effectively managing the practice to enable the delivery of professional animal healthcare services and supporting the Joint Venture Partner in delivering the identified business objectives to maximise potential.
This role is full time working between 35 to 40 hours per week.
What will you do?
• Take full responsibility for the day-to-day operations in the practice
• Ensure our practice ethos of being the friendliest practice in the area permeates all that we do and offer
• Manage and implement HR policies for each of the valued colleagues
• Solve problems swiftly to ensure we can continue to offer the great service we strive to deliver
• Recruit, train and develop our team
• Manage your own diary to achieve all of the above
The role offers 20% discount at the Vet Group, Pets at Home and the Groom Room, access to discounts and cashbacks, in-house career development opportunities, pension, 6 weeks pro rata holiday allowance, paid lunch breaks and a day off on your birthday. Further training and career development is actively encouraged.
We welcome any applications from those interested in joining our team.
Location: NG15 8GQ