Here at Lakeside Veterinary Surgery, we are looking for a Practice Manager to join our team. The role will include:
• To manage, lead and develop all support functions to ensure a continuous high level of customer care
• To ensure that all support functions within the practice run effectively at all times through clear communication, leadership and management
• To set an example of professional conduct at all times.
• To support projects instigated by the Partners with the aim of driving the business forward. To be receptive to new ideas and encourage Reception team involvement.
• To ensure that Reception runs effectively & efficiently and all times through communication, leadership and management.
• Office and consumables stock control.
• Office equipment selection and maintenance.
• Coordinate telecommunications and computer upgrades and general maintenance and support.
• Full understanding of the IT equipment and working processes to ensure fully functioning access for all staff at all times.
• Training all staff on the use of the ICT equipment and systems.
• Liaise with tradesmen to arrange repairs and minor alterations to practice premises.
Cash Management & Banking:
• Cash up daily for all sites and investigate discrepancies.
• Co-ordinate daily banking deposits and change supplies.
• Prepare spare cash float ready for use.
• Input daily taking figures into banking analysis records.
• PDQ payment management.
• Provide Practice Principals with financial management support as required.
• Have a basic understanding of the bookkeeping process.
• Manage the reconciliation of daily receipts, bank deposits and petty cash and floats in accordance to the group policy with a target of zero differences, delivery to Head Office in line with group deadlines, ensuring holiday cover is in place.
• Enforcement of efficient credit and debit control according to group policy.
• Process invoices and delivery notes in accordance to group policy and procedure.
• Checking of Centaur invoices back to despatch notes and reporting to Centaur of discrepancies, ensuring credit notes are issued.
• Monitor debtors by dealing with overdue account collection through small claims court processes and setting up repayment agreements.
The rota will include working 40 hours per week over 5 days with one in four Saturdays.
The salary for this role will be up to £32,000 depending on experience.
Lakeside is a great small animal clinic with big potential to increase client base and services offered. We are a purpose-built spacious practice with private parking and great travel links. We have a small but great team and are looking for likeminded team players who are looking to maximize their potential and become a great leader.
We are looking for a strong leader to help us continue and improve the good work already done in practice where we operate under a great supportive team culture.
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.