We have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Manager to join us at Millpark Veterinary Centre!
Working alongside the Clinical director, you would be responsible for the non-clinical team, development of the practice, and reviewing current performance You would manage, lead, and develop the members of a great reception team to ensure excellent continuous teamwork delivering what is already a high standard of customer care.
Duties for this role include:
- Leading and developing all team members to ensure a continuous high level of clinical and customer care.
- Supporting the team with the day to day running of the practice
- Hold practice and staff meetings along with senior members of staff
- Ensure that all teams run effectively & efficiently
- Supporting less experienced staff
- Dealing with client concerns and complaints
- Having a good knowledge of the business
- Financial understanding of the business
- Debt management
- Processing invoices
- Cash management and banking
- Marketing of the business
- Diary management arranging cover for sickness or holiday cover
- Liaising with HR with employee issues
- Regular communications with business support manager and other members of the company
- Implementing and adhering to health and safety policies
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs within the practice
Working over 5 days a week with varying shifts between 8 am – 7 pm but we can be flexible for the right applicant. You will be required to work 1:4 Saturday mornings, no out of hours. Sat morning hours are included within your contracted hours
The salary for this role is up to £36,000 depending on experience.
Millpark Veterinary Centre is an RCVS accredited, small animal practice based in the market town of Newent Gloucestershire. We have a small, friendly team of 1.5 vets, 2 registered veterinary nurses and 4 support staff. We enjoy working within the community and have a strong and loyal client base. Newent is 20 minutes from the City of Gloucester, but is located in beautiful countryside, close to the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean
Being part of IVC Evidensia, we will offer you support from day 1, and give you the environment to grow your career
Our practice has all the usual toys including a digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound and an in-house lab.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in managing a team you will be a motivated individual who has the care of clients and staff at heart. We are looking for someone enthusiastic and friendly to join our well-established team.
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.