MyVet Byron Bay is looking for an experienced Practice Manager to join our beautiful hospital here in Byron Bay!!
MyVet Byron Bay is located in beautiful Byron Bay, New South Wales, a beachside town 2 hours from the Gold Coast. Home to the most easterly point of Australia and landmarked by the famous Cape Byron lighthouse, Byron Bay is a magical location for locals and tourists alike! Whether it is the beach, shopping, dining, festivals or a relaxed ocean lifestyle that you are looking for, Byron Bay is calling you! For more information on this stunning location please visit http://www.visitbyronbay.com/.
MyVet Byron Bay is a small animal practice with a varied caseload and an established core of committed clients. The Byron Bay team are a friendly, easy-going group with a passion for providing exceptional customer and patient care. We have a very strong team base and feel it’s the right time to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Practice/Business Manager to lead our veterinary practice.
We are currently seeking a motivated Full-time Practice Manager to join the team in a Full-time capacity working around 38 hours per week.
The Practice Manager’s responsibility will be to oversee the effective operation of the practice. This will include:
- Leading and managing the team to ensure our great culture is maintained and the highest standards of patient care are being delivered at every level
- Working with the directors to develop and implement business plans
- Providing professional and competent support to the team and playing an active role in their development plans
- Challenging us to build upon our high standards of care and service
- Developing effective organisational systems and protocols to maximise efficiency and smooth workflow
What we are looking for
- A minimum of three years’ vet nurse experience is essential
- Experience in small business management or supervision, particularly within a healthcare/similar industry
- An ability to lead and manage a dynamic and high achieving team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard-working and hands-on approach to your work
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved at all levels, with energy and drive
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Sound business knowledge and financial understanding with the ability to review financial information, set and achieve targets, and implement effective plans.
Are you interested in the position? Apply now with your CV & Cover Letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.