Are you a People Leader? Do you have the passion to inspire and motivate others?
We are seeking a Practice Manager to join our team at Newnham Court Vets!
We are looking for someone resourceful with strong leadership and planning skills. You should be a great problem solver and able to demonstrate excellent client care and communication skills, as well as effective team management on a daily basis.
You will work in partnership with other key members of the Practice Management team to ensure we provide an outstanding and professional service to our clients and their patients. Within this role you will be involved in all aspects of managing a multi-site team, including financial responsibility, debt control, client complaints, people management and premises management.
Previous veterinary experience is not essential for this role, but you should be resourceful with strong leadership and planning skills. The ideal candidate would have strong people management and customer service skills, potentially from a retail background or similar.
This role is being offered on a permanent, full-time basis working Monday – Friday. We are not a multi site practice, all work will be based at Newnham Court Hospital.
In return, we can offer:
- Attractive salary of £30,000 £45,000 depending on experience
- Continual development and training
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays with our buy and sell holiday scheme
- Access to our ShareSave Scheme
- Industry leading maternity and paternity leave
- Discounted pet products and treatments
- Other flexible benefits to include cycle to work and discounted gym membership
Deadline for applications: 17 may 2022