Northern Ireland Veterinary Specialists (NiVS) requires a Practice Manager to join their close-knit, friendly team.
Your new role will be to lead, manage and support our clinical and non-clinical teams at Northern Ireland’s first, multi-disciplinary specialist small animal referral hospital. The hospital is based on the edge of the idyllic Hillsborough village on the same site as the long-established Cromlyn House Veterinary Hospital. You will work in partnership with the Clinical Directors, Head nurses and Reception team to optimise service to clients and patients, developing the business by maximising turnover and productivity.
The successful candidate will be passionate about client care, have experience in staff management and will take the lead in undertaking and maintaining effective administration processes, protocols and procedures (including finance, HR, H&S) in line with CVS requirements and those of any applicable statutory or regulatory agency.
The successful candidate will also need to be experienced in reporting accurate financial information and be comfortable communicating with clients about finances, as key responsibilities of the role encompass calculating and reporting month-end figures and debt management. This role is supported by a full-time administrator who will assist in these administrative processes as appropriate.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Reviewing of in-house financial activity (billing, expenses, invoice approval etc.)
- Administrative management of the hospital human resources
- Team recruitment
- Attend CVS Referrals management/directors meetings
- Participation in marketing initiatives
- Assistance with stock management
- Gaining client feedback and managing the client complaint process
Excellent computer and office skills are deemed essential for this role, alongside a methodical, organised and positive attitude with an excellent eye for detail.
- Discounted fees on pet care and pet products,
- Sharesave scheme,
- Cycle to work, Gymflex,
- There is also an opportunity to buy and sell holiday and the ability to accrue holiday through long service.
For more information and to apply, please follow this link: Apply Now