We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager to join our outstanding cohesive team at Orchard Vets on a full-time basis to support the Clinical Director in the management of the practice and the development of the business, promoting improvements and being an active member of the Management Team. You would work 40 hours per week across 5 days with no OOH and no weekends. With a salary of 28,000-£33,000 depending on experience.
You would manage, lead, and develop the members of a great reception team to ensure excellent continuous teamwork delivering what is already a high standard of customer care.
Duties for this role include:
· Leading and developing all team members to ensure a continuous high level of clinical and customer care.
· Supporting the team with the day to day running of the practice
· Hold practice and staff meetings along with senior members of staff
· Ensure that all teams run effectively & efficiently
· Supporting less experienced staff
· Dealing with client concerns and complaints
· Having a good knowledge of the business
· Financial understanding of the business
· Debt management
· Processing invoices
· Cash management and banking
· Marketing of the business
· Diary management arranging cover for sickness or holiday cover
· Liaising with HR with employee issues
· Regular communications with business support manager and other members of the company
· Implementing and adhering to health and safety policies
· Coordinate maintenance and repairs within the practice
Orchard Vets is a dedicated RCVS Accredited Small Animal Practice in Romsey, Hampshire. We take pride in providing excellence in patient and client care alike, while being part of a fun and supportive team. We aim to make full use of, and develop staff skills within an open and trusting environment and to encourage education for our team members as well as clients. Romsey is a small market town that is located between Southampton, Winchester and Salisbury and it is a quick drive to the New Forest or the coast.
Orchard Vets is made up of a Clinical Director, 5 FTE Veterinary Surgeons, 6 Registered Veterinary Nurses including Head Nurse, a Student Nurse and an experienced and dedicated reception team. We have a positive, hard-working and fun team who all share the same values about patient and client care. Each member of the team brings something unique to the practice.
As a new manager to IVC Evidensia we will offer you support right from day one, bring your team approach, your willingness to learn and grow your ideas and we will give you the environment to move your career forward as a Practice Manager.
The ideal candidate will have previous veterinary experience plus knowledge in HR, Finance, marketing, customer service and IT is a bonus. You will be self-motivated with strong leadership skills and a willing to learn attitude. You will enjoy a challenge as no day is the same.
You will be able to inspire other team members to continue to maintain high levels of clinical care, whilst maintaining efficiency of the clinic’s work load through supportive management and leading-by-example.
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.