· Discounts including 20% off at Pets at Home and the Groom Room.
· 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
· Pension scheme of 3% employer contribution and 5% employee contribution.
· Income protection after 1 year’s service.
· Death in Service benefit of 4 x salary.
- About you and the role:
We are looking for someone who has previous experience in people management, great problem solving abilities, with proven leadership, planning and motivating abilities.
- Veterinary experience would be desirable.
- You will be responsible for enabling the business to operate effectively on a daily basis and, most importantly, will manage, encourage and motivate the team as a whole.
- You will be supporting the delivery of professional animal healthcare services and supporting the Joint Venture Partner in delivering their business objectives to maximise potential.
- We are looking for full time candidates, working 40 hours a week with a rota that will include some weekends but no OOHs.
There is a starting salary of 30k per annum and increases depending on experience.
We are a happy, busy practice offering clients a very high standard of care whilst maintaining a compassionate approach to our work. The practice is conveniently located close to the train station, has plentiful free on site parking and is purpose built with all the usual ‘mod-cons’ including digital xray, ultrasound, doppler, ECG and pulse oximeter.
The ideal candidate to join our team of 5 vets, 1 Head Nurse, 3 RVN’s, 4 SVN’s, 3VCA’s and 5 Receptionists will be warm, enthusiastic and down-to-earth with a proactive, positive approach. We also have a lovely bunch of clients whom are very keen to get the best for their pets and work together with us to achieve this, allowing us to really use our veterinary knowledge and skill to the full.
If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare, exceptional customer service and would like to join our team, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply please visit www.vets4petscareers.com or for more information contact email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Location: RH1 6QL