We are looking for a new Practice Manager to lead our team in our mission to become the centre for excellence in exotic veterinary medicine. Working in partnership with the management team, you will organise and manage the day to day running of the practice, keeping our staff, clients and patients safe and happy. Playing a key role in developing and promoting improvements in the business, you will help maximise practice performance, ensuring excellent team work to deliver a continuous high standard of customer care.
Established over 10 years, Trinity Vet Centre is renowned for its reputation in exotic medicine and attracts clients from far and wide to receive specialised veterinary care, alongside a high demand from neighbouring practices for second opinions and referrals.
We are a successful and friendly practice with 3 full time vet surgeon roles alongside our CD, aided by a team of exotic certified RVN’s and support staff. We are well equipped with x-ray, ultrasound, dental and in-house IDEXX lab with ongoing investment opportunities to develop our infrastructure.
• Team management experience
• A role model to all staff – providing advice, support and promoting best practice
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to harness the commitment and potential of others
• Motivated to facilitate change with a strong “can do” attitude
• Excellent organisational capability and proven ability to prioritise
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
• £500 CPD Allowance per annum
• Company bonus scheme
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Pawsome – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.