Looking for a new direction? Already in the Veterinary industry and looking for a new opportunity? Looking to move sectors?
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an accomplished, innovative and highly motivated Practice Manager, with strategic vision, to join our busy established Valley Veterinary Group , based in Kilmarnock, working full time/40 hours a week.
As the Practice Manager, you will work closely with our Clinical Directors and will be responsible for the day to day running of our practices. You will be involved in all aspects of practice management including financial responsibility, debt control, people management and general management of our premises.
You will enjoy working with a forward thinking clinical team of Vets, Nurses, Receptionists and Patient Care Assistants. The practice has space to grow with the right leader developing the team and driving clinical excellence.
We can see so much potential with this practice in this area and will support whatever is needed in practice to expand the services and develop a reputation as an excellent small animal practice.
You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme
- Receive an extra days leave per year in your first 5 years with CVS
- CPD Encouraged
- Company pension scheme
- Company staff discount scheme
- Company share save Scheme
- Perkbox, offering a suite of hospitality, travel and retail discounts
- Career progression encouraged
Please click HERE to apply now and please include your CV and covering letter.
Deadline for applications – 3 October 2021