Some duties would include;
- Ensuring that all support functions within the practice run effectively through clear communication, leadership and management.
- Ensuring an adequate non–clinical staff rota is maintained in line with the business needs.
- Organising training for all non-clinical staff to enable them to perform their duties to a high standard.
- Complete banking in line with group policy, covered by insurance levels.
- Be responsible for debt collection within the practice including adherence to group debt protocols and timely insurance claim administration.
- General office management duties with exposure to HR, Recruitment, front of house duties, payroll and finance.
Working hours for the role can be flexible, however, your working week will be 40 hours a week Monday – Friday over 4.5 or 5 days.
Salary : Up to £31,000 per annum depending on experience.
Vet on the hill was established in 2014 and provides high-quality service and care to our clients. We are a thriving Small Animal practice in the lovely town of Caterham with links to the M25, London and the beautiful Surrey Hills on our doorstep.
Our practice is very well equipped with digital x-ray, dental x-ray, high spec ultrasound, endoscopy, multi-parameter GA monitors and digital tonometry etc.
About the Team and Culture
We have an encouraging, supportive and welcoming team here made up of 8 Vets, 7 Registered Veterinary Nurse’s, 3 Receptionists/Admin and 1 VCA. We have a real ethos of supporting and encouraging one another here at Vet on the hill.
The team here is very important and we like to look after, encourage and nurture any specific interests.
We are looking for someone who has experience of running a busy practice either in this industry or similar. We need an organised individual that has excellent attention to detail and managerial skills. You must be able to think on your feet and be adaptable. Financial experience is required along with knowledge of HR policies and legislation.
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.