Are you a natural leader who has the passion to inspire and motivate others in a fast-paced and dynamic veterinary surgery?
Our Altrincham team are looking for the right person to join as a Practice Manager on a part time basis. If you have great problem solving abilities, love to plan and execute bespoke projects as well as manage the HR requirements of a diverse and inclusive veterinary team this may be the role for you. Previous experience is not essential, but proven leadership, planning and a motivating personality are qualities we will prioritise. You will be responsible for enabling the business to operate effectively on a daily basis and most importantly will be able manage, encourage and motivate the team as a whole. You will be effectively managing the practice to enable the delivery of professional animal healthcare services and supporting the Joint Venture Partner in delivering the identified business objectives to maximise potential.
What will you do?
- Take full responsibility for the day-to-day operations in the practice
- Ensure our practice ethos of being the friendliest practice in the area permeates all that we do and offer
- Manage and implement HR policies for each of the valued colleagues
- Solve problems swiftly to ensure we can continue to offer the great service we strive to deliver
- Recruit, train and develop our team
- Manage your own diary to achieve all of the above
This role is part time, between 16- 20 hours per week across two days which were are flexible on, and no weekends! Salary negotiable depending on experience.
You will have had previous experience in managing a team, be an effective communicator, with good organisational and time management skills. You enjoy building relationships with our clients and with the team and have a passion for developing and coaching our colleagues.
In return we can offer 20% discount at Pets at Home, Vets4Pets and the Groom Room, with additional access to discounts and cashback, in-house career development opportunities, pension and holiday allowance.
For more information and to apply, click here…