Are you a people leader? Do you have the passion to inspire and motivate others in a fast and dynamic veterinary practice setting? Falkirk Vets4Pets are seeking the right person to join the team as a Practice Manager!
If you have great problem solving abilities, love to plan and execute bespoke projects as well as manage the HR requirements of a diverse and inclusive veterinary team this may be the role for you. Previous experience is not essential, but proven leadership, planning and a motivating personality are qualities we will prioritise.
You will be responsible for enabling the business to operate effectively on a daily basis and most importantly will be able manage, encourage and motivate the team as a whole.
The successful candidate will be integral in the future direction of the business by having a clear role in all managerial decisions across the practice’s business interests.
What will you do?
- Take full responsibility for the day-to-day operations in the practice
- Ensure our practice ethos of being the friendliest practice in the area permeates all that we do and offer
- Manage and implement HR policies for each of the valued colleagues
- Solve problems swiftly to ensure we can continue to offer the great service we strive to deliver
- Recruit, train and develop our team
- Manage your own diary to achieve all of the above
This is a full or part time role working 5 out of 7 days with weekends on a rota basis. This is a maternity cover role for 9 months.
- Leadership qualities and the ability to get the best out of every colleague
- A customer focused attitude
- A love of problem solving
- Adaptability and drive
In return, we offer such benefits as 20% discount at the Vet Group, Pets at Home and the Groom Room, access to discounts and cashbacks, in-house career development opportunities, pension and holiday allowance.
Location: FK1 1LD