Are you a People Leader? Do you have the passion to inspire and motivate others in a fast and dynamic veterinary practice setting? Hatfield are seeking the right person to join the team as a Practice Manager as of May 2021!
If you have great problem solving abilities, love to plan and execute bespoke projects as well as manage the HR requirements of a diverse and inclusive veterinary team this may be the role for you. Previous experience is not essential, but proven leadership, planning and a motivating personality are qualities we will prioritise.
You will be responsible for enabling the business to operate effectively on a daily basis and most importantly will be able manage, encourage and motivate the team as a whole.
You will be effectively managing the practice to enable the delivery of professional animal healthcare services and supporting the Joint Venture Partner in delivering the identified business objectives to maximise potential.
What will you do?
- Take full responsibility for the day-to-day operations in the practice
- Ensure our practice ethos of being the friendliest practice in the area permeates all that we do and offer
- Manage and implement HR policies for each of the valued colleagues
- Solve problems swiftly to ensure we can continue to offer the great service we strive to deliver
- Recruit, train and develop our team
- Manage your own diary to achieve all of the above
This role is part time (20 hours per week), and offers a competitive annual salary of £28,000-£35,000 depending on experience.
This role is a fixed term contract 9-12months to cover Maternity leave.
Person Specification – What will you need?
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent communication skills and be commercially minded
- You will enjoy building relationships with not only clients and patients but with the wider team
- Have a passion for developing and coaching colleagues
- You will have strong organisation skills and relish taking accountability and ownership within your role
- Time management skills are a must as the role will involve prioritisation of day to day responsibilities as well as managing ad hoc tasks and emergency situations as they arise
In return, we offer such benefits as 20% discount at the Vet Group, Pets at Home and the Groom Room, access to discounts and cashbacks, in-house career development opportunities, pension and holiday allowance.
For more information and to apply, please follow this link…