Are you a natural leader who has the passion to inspire and motivate others in a fast-paced, established and growing veterinary surgery?
Our Northwich team are looking for the right person to join as a Practice Manager on a part or full time basis.
If you have great problem solving skills, sound financial acumen, along with the ability to manage and lead a diverse and inclusive veterinary team this may be the role for you.
Previous experience is not essential, but proven leadership, planning and a motivating personality are qualities we will prioritise.
You will be responsible for enabling the business to operate effectively on a daily basis and most importantly will be able to manage, encourage and motivate the team as a whole to enable the consistent delivery of professional animal healthcare services.
What will you do?
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day operations in the practice
- Ensure our practice ethos of being the friendliest practice in the area permeates all that we do and offer
- Develop solid relations with key stake holders, Support Office Contacts, Suppliers, the Area Relationship Manager and most importantly our Clients.
- Manage and implement HR policies, recruit, train and develop our team, effectively conduct 1:1 reviews & team meetings ensuring a clear communication process for all of the valued colleagues
- Solve problems swiftly to ensure we can continue to offer the great service we strive to deliver
- Ensure full colleague cover within the practice
- Oversee H&S Practice requirements & support Mental Wellbeing within the team.
- Implement new strategies, initiatives and processes with pace and clarity to deliver business objectives.
Hours and working pattern negotiable, FTE salary up to £30,000 depending on experience. Experienced RVNs welcome to apply.
You will have had previous experience in managing a team, be an effective communicator, with good organisational and time management skills. You genuinely enjoy building relationships with our clients and with the team with a passion for developing and coaching our colleagues.
In return we can offer 20% discount at Pets at Home, Vets4Pets and the Groom Room, with additional access to discounts and cashback, in-house career development opportunities, pension and holiday allowance.
Location: CW9 5JF