The opening of our newest surgery has created a unique opportunity within our Vets4Pets family for a Practice Relationship Manager to join us from the outset. This is a great opportunity to lead and inspire a new team and be part of something special right from the start!
Our brand new surgery, Handforth Vets4Pets, is set within one of our Pets at Home ‘stores of the future’, purpose built to deliver the highest clinical standards. It’s also located just a stone’s throw from one of our support offices in Cheshire and represents an exciting opportunity to establish a loyal, engaged client base quickly.
As Practice Relationship Manager, you will maximise the potential of the practice through your keen eye for detail, ensuring best practice policies and procedures are followed throughout the surgery, benefiting our patients, customers, colleagues and the business as a whole.
Part of your role is to lead our Pet Health Advisors team. You will support and encourage them to take ownership of the client experience, enhancing client understanding and compliance. You will utilise your knowledge and veterinary recommendations so that, as a team, we can deliver the best care possible to our clients and their pets.
You will also work with our Clinical Director in providing exceptional leadership, building fruitful relationships within the Pets at Home store ecosystem, the community, and as part of the wider Pets at Home Veterinary Group, as the practice grows and develops.
Excellent relationship building and teamwork skills are key to your success, as you will be working closely with a variety of colleagues within our surgery, the store and our Support Office to deliver a world class cutting edge service.
We look forward to seeing you thrive and making this role your own!
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will be:
- A real People Person:
- Self-motivated and dynamic with strong leadership skills and business acumen, a desire to continuously learn and develop, and a passion for leading change.
- Personable and empathic, with a passion for engaging with people and pets.
- A team player with a collaborative approach and effective stakeholder management.
- Able to network and build strong relationships across the whole Pets At Home ‘ecosystem’ and beyond.
Have a keen Business Focus:
- Action-focused, taking ownership and managing accountability.
- Enjoy the challenge of building the performance of the surgery.
- Commercially aware, a customer and colleague-centric relationship-builder with a focus on driving sales and service delivery.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise and effectively plan.
- Able to translate strategic ‘big picture’ thinking into operational reality.
- Bring a great working attitude to your role:
- Open-minded and keen to play a key role in developing new ways of working.
- Professional, confident, assertive and calm, who reads situations well, inspiring confidence in others and helps solve problems for clients and colleagues.
- Manages own wellbeing effectively and supports others in managing theirs.
- Enthusiastic, positive, resilient and determined, solutions-focused, and able to work in challenging situations.
- Enjoys sharing knowledge, developing people and delegating tasks accordingly.
- Articulate and confident, with good communication, listening and decision-making skills, bringing clarity to complex situations.
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of a growing and dynamic organisation.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to shape something special and comes with the competitive salary and generous benefits package you would expect from a major employer in our sector… but with a few added extras!
Location: SK9 3PF