Leading Change in Veterinary Practice – TEST
In your role, do you respond to change or instigate it? Do you have a brilliant idea that could improve your working environment? Are you about to start a new project? Do any of these sound familiar?
- Problems getting support from other members of the team
- People complaining about problems but not wanting to change anything
- Lack of support from the boss/line manager
- No time to actually think about it properly
- Worrying about the impact on the team
- “Nobody ever tells us anything…”
- Frustration as nothing ever changes
The key aim for this new VMG one-day course in collaboration with VDS Training is to provide you with practical strategies for delivering change in the real world. You will be invited to think about changes you want to implement or are currently delivering in your practice or organisation, and come away with tools and strategies tailored to your needs.
Sound helpful? Find out more – along with a quick taster of “five questions to answer before you start a new project”- here: https://vetmg.com/vmg-vds-change/