If you enjoy providing great service and working in a team, we have just the opportunity for you at our Exeter practice.
What your typical day will look like
Your focus is to provide an exceptional service to our clients and the best care possible to their pets – providing a link between clients and the clinical team. Your ability to build strong relationships with our clients, their pets and the practice team will be critical to your success.
Your great client service during a client’s visit will make sure that their absolute satisfaction is given, and that the client leaves knowing that they have received exceptional service and look forward to their next visit.
You will greet each client and offer support, guidance and expertise, managing payments and future bookings confidently. Coordinating the smooth running of the day-to-day routines of the practice will be done using our online booking system, so computer literacy is a must.
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week including weekend and bank holiday working.
The attributes required
- You are the friendly and welcoming face for the client and their pets when they arrive at the practice.
- You are able to provide guidance by keeping yourself fully up-to-speed with the practice services and any additional services available.
- You are calm, attentive and always focus on the clients’ needs.
- You will bring enthusiasm and drive to your role. Your passion for service is matched with your love of pets.
- You can deal with everything that is thrown at you, from comforting a client who has had some bad news about their pet or sharing in the joy of a new puppy’s first visit to the vet.
- Your personality is infectious and along with your fellow colleagues, you create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere in the practice.
- You must have some management experience as this is a Reception Manager/Head CCA role and management of your team members is key.
In short, you like to be busy, enjoy helping people and their pets and always endeavour to make a difference.
In return, we offer such benefits as 20% discount at the Vet Group, Pets at Home and the Groom Room, access to discounts and cashbacks, in-house career development opportunities, pension and holiday allowance.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Location: EX2 7HX