We’re currently recruiting for an administrator to join our fast paced, but friendly, HR team as we support our growing group of veterinary practices. We’ve now more than 400 sites – across the UK – and international expansion underway.
Internal Recruitment at VetPartners communicates with colleagues, external recruiters, and candidates nationwide.
This opportunity will involve:
- Support with administration tasks, ensuring they are completed within the required timelines, including practice vacancy communications and role advertising.
- Be responsible for owning, updating, and monitoring the recruitment tracker; feeding back to the HRBPs on progress; highlighting concerns and issues.
- Ensure vacancy information is up to date. Information to be shared in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist with advertising requests, ensuring adverts are posted across all relevant job boards/publications.
- Assist in Careers Inbox management, reviewing and sharing email communications to ensure emails are acknowledged and passed to the relevant person in the Recruitment/HR Team, or practices as appropriate.
- Assist with scheduling interviews and supporting candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to either provide support or respond to queries.
- Contribute to the continuous development of recruitment activities by identifying better ways of doing things, embracing aspiration to continuous improvement.
There’ll be excellent scope for developing varied recruiting skills and industry knowledge.
Now is an exciting time to join a large, 6000-stong, growing and thriving organisation that’s passionate about supporting and nurturing its varied network of practices; allowing them to focus on the care and wellbeing of beloved pets, horses, and livestock.
Our role might suit a person with some initial experience in our industry, or in HR administration roles in a similar industry. Geographical knowledge will be advantageous, along with an ability to communicate confidently, building terminology & business awareness.
If the role sounds of interest, we’d love to hear from you.