The Regional Debt Administrator will be responsible for minimising debt of the practices within your area, by ensuring debt is identified, clients contacted efficiently and supporting clinics to ensure debt protocols are followed.
The role will also involve other regional administrative duties, as detailed in the key responsibilities and accountabilities below.
This is a part-time role, covering 16 hours a week over 2 days, and is currently a temporary trial position of which the success will be evaluated in three month’s time. Success of the role will be measured by a reduction in debt levels in the practices.
The successful candidate will be offered up to £27,786 per annum (pro-rata), depending on experience.
- Drive and deliver the reduction of debt of the practices within your area against established targets, alongside your Area Managers and Regional Director
- You will need excellent communication skills and be committed to the reduction of debt within the practices
- You will follow Medivet Debt policies and procedures and assist the Area Managers to ensure they are implemented and followed across your region
- You will be responsible for monitoring debt levels in all your practices, updating the Area Managers on a weekly basis
- You will be responsible for assisting the Area Manager in support training in branches on debt management for your practices
- Identify practices with escalating and high debt – you will be accountable for developing action plans, managing debt issues effectively and monitoring the progress of the overall debt reduction
- Assist practices with any MHP queries such as payment issues, cancelation policy etc.
- You will support the practices by assisting in the timely completion and submission of insurance claims forms – this may involve liaising with insurance companies, chasing payments, client communications regarding non-payment
- Assisting branches in your region with the processing of inter-branch debit credit when required
- Assisting Area manager and Regional Director with any other administrative tasks required for your region (for example, minute taking or completion of survey spreadsheets)
Skills and Experience
- Previous administration and reception experience are essential
- A minimum of 6-months experience within a veterinary environment is essential
- Exceptional customer service with a helpful, empathetic approach
- A passion for animals and their well being
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Multi-tasker who is able to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload whilst maintaining a friendly and welcoming disposition
This role will support our practices in our Richmond region.
The practices in this region are 24-Hour Richmond, Acton, Barnes, Barnes White Hart Lane, Hayes, Isleworth, Kingston, Roehampton, Southfields, Teddington, Twickenham, Whitton and Yeading.
We’re a community of passionate veterinary professionals committed to providing truly exceptional care. We’re set on building something extraordinary: creating the most forward-thinking and innovative place in the veterinary industry.
We’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how we work.
Our mission to deliver progressive, around the clock care means our employees have the very best equipment and treatment options available, including in-house MRI machines and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
We provide ongoing support to our teams, both in practice and through our dedicated training centre. This empowers you to get the very best from our advanced equipment while being on your journey to veterinary excellence.
For more information and to apply, click here.
Closing date: 8 February 2021