Our mission to deliver progressive, around the clock care means our employees have the very best equipment and treatment options available, including in-house MRI machines and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
As Regional Director for the Dartford and Faversham regions, you will be managing a group of approx. twenty practices, including two state of the art 24-hour centres. You will be working with clinicians to ensure that practices are offering the best standards and quality of clinical care.
- Provide support and advice to all practices in a region
- Ensure Medivet’s core values are adopted by all staff in the region
- Promote the highest values of customer service
- Promote clinical quality through education and knowledge sharing among all staff
- Ensure financial performance meets or exceeds projections, whilst upholding the highest ethical values
- Problem solve regional issues whilst working together with other colleagues when required
- Assess recruitment needs, recruit staff and communicate with Support Centre teams accordingly
- Help promote and develop high levels of staff engagement
- Evaluate practice performance and present findings on a regular basis
Skills and Experience
- Solid clinical and management background in private small animal practice, with a strong grasp of the commercial requirements of successful practice
- Experience managing multiple veterinary practices
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire and ability to learn quickly
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Strong team player with ability to work independently
- Common sense – deliver practical and effective solutions
- Experience and aptitude for leadership – ability to motivate and inspire others!
- Proven ability to mentor/lead a team of veterinary professionals
- Experience recruiting, managing and producing performance reviews for Veterinary Surgeons
- Proven ability to drive revenue growth in practice/s