We are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon with extensive clinical experience and a strong background in managing teams of clinical staff to join us as Regional Director on a fixed term contract, covering maternity leave.
This role will see you working with Medivet’s senior partners, managing and leading clinical teams on a regional basis to deliver outstanding care and service and to strengthen the relationship between the branches and the central management structures in the group.
As Regional Director for our Central London practices, you will be working with clinicians to ensure that practices are offering the best standards and quality of clinical care.
- Provide support and advice to all practices in a region
- Ensure Medivet’s core values are adopted by all staff in the region
- Promote the highest values of customer service
- Promote clinical quality through education and knowledge sharing among all staff
- Ensure financial performance meets or exceeds projections, whilst upholding the highest ethical values
- Problem solve regional issues whilst working together with other colleagues when required
- Assess recruitment needs, recruit staff and communicate with Support Centre teams accordingly
- Help promote and develop high levels of staff engagement
- Evaluate practice performance and present findings on a regular basis
Skills and Experience
- Solid clinical and management background in private small animal practice, with a strong grasp of the commercial requirements of successful practice
- Experience managing multiple veterinary practices
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire and ability to learn quickly
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Strong team player with ability to work independently
- Common sense – deliver practical and effective solutions
- Experience and aptitude for leadership – ability to motivate and inspire others!
- Proven ability to mentor/lead a team of veterinary professionals
- Experience recruiting, managing and producing performance reviews for Veterinary Surgeons
- Proven ability to drive revenue growth in practice/s
We’re a community of passionate veterinary professionals committed to providing truly exceptional care. We’re set on building something extraordinary: creating the most forward-thinking and innovative place in the veterinary industry.
We’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how we work.
Our mission to deliver progressive, around the clock care means our employees have the very best equipment and treatment options available, including in-house MRI machines and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
For more information and to apply, follow this link…