Are you passionate about supporting people to achieve their full potential?
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for you to join us in the role of Regional Manager within CVS here in the Netherlands.
At CVS we are one of the largest integrated veterinary groups in Europe with a turnover in excess of £500M, more than 7000 employees and 500 veterinary practice sites across the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands. Alongside veterinary practices, we also operate pet crematoria, laboratories, a distribution centre, an online business and buying groups.
Within this role you will be responsible for managing and leading our small animal practice teams across a designated territory.
The role: Regional Managers are vital to the success of our business and you will take accountability for providing the right support, coaching and leadership to enable our people and practices to achieve their full potential. The position will be home based with regular travel to the practices in your region with further travel outside of region to relevant CVS meetings, conferences and events.
In the role, some of your key aims will include:-
- Providing strategic direction and leadership to the practices within your area
- Maximising the operational performance of your practices
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service and patient care across your practices
- Ensuring the consistent support, training and coaching needs of employees across your practices are met
- Supporting your practice teams to achieve constant improvement of clinical and service standards (for all our clients)
- Assess recruitment needs, recruit staff and communicate with Support Centre teams accordingly
Skills and experience required:
- The ability to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively
- The ability to energise, shape and direct teams
- Proven experience supporting and developing colleagues to achieve business goals
- Fluency in interpreting a wide range of financial information, in order to inform decision-making & action-planning
- Good spoken and written English language skills
In return, you will receive an attractive salary and bonus package with a company car, 8% vacation pay, 25 days annual leave per year increasing by an extra day per full year worked (up to 5 days) and a generous staff discount scheme.
If you are looking for the opportunity to progress, expand your current skills and experiences in managing business, leading teams and raising your commercial awareness, then this is for you!
Application deadline: 31 July 2022