As Regional Operations Director, you’ll work closely with your regions to drive their success. Your experience working with multi-site teams will be a key factor in improving and refining the performance of your regions.
You’ll focus on financials, people, clients, and governance and compliance. If you’re a vet or nurse, that’s great news, but not mandatory. Your operational experience and skills are much more important.
As Regional Operations Director you’ll be responsible for the financial performance of the region through four key areas;
- Drive and deliver the commercial performance of the practices within your region against the practice plan and established targets.
- Instil a culture of continuous improvement, implementing all best practices and local efficiencies to deliver savings within your practices.
- Identify under-performing practices and support the implementation of the improvement plan to address and manage issues effectively.
- Manage the consistent delivery of exceptional care in all aspects of the client journey and instil a culture of customer service throughout your practices.
- Ensure complaints are dealt with efficiently and effectively with support from the Divisional veterinary Director when required. Manage your regions reputation.com and NPS results.
- Implement local and regional marketing strategies in liaison with the Marketing team.
- Provide visible leadership and direction in your region, embedding our “One team” culture. Build positive and respectful relationships to ensure strong levels of employee engagement and be as an ambassador for the organisation.
- Own your regions people plan, focusing on succession planning, recruitment, retention, engagement, ER and people development, with support from the regional HR Business Partners and Recruitment Partner.
- Provide leadership and guidance to all Branch Partners in your Region, working in partnership to develop their practices. Identify future Branch Partner opportunities.
- Successfully integrate new colleagues and practices in your region.
Governance and Compliance
- Ensure your region adheres to our governing and regulating bodies (RCVS, BVA, VMD) defined codes of conduct and practice standards.
- Ensure Medivet’s protocols, policies, procedures and SOP’s, are implemented and followed across your region.
- Ensure you implement Health & Safety legislation and protocols in your region, with support from the relevant teams.
Skills and Experience
- Leadership & Coaching
- Influencer and Motivator
- Results Orientated
- Ability to make data driven decisions
- Financial acumen
- Previous experience of leading multiple remote teams
- Experience of partnering in a matrix structure
- Evidence of delivering financial results
- Evidence of delivering continuous improvement
Medivet was established in 1987, and we’ve been building something extraordinary since then. We now have more than 150 Branch Partners and over 400 clinics plus round-the-clock practices. We’ve had a thriving Support Centre since 1995, based at the Watford premises since 2002.
We’re proud that we’ve been able to achieve steady growth without losing the family feel of the company, and we’re always looking for like-minded people to join us. You’ll be joining at a time when Medivet is growing, and you’ll be able to make a real impact on how the business is shaped for the future.