We are currently seeking an experienced and inspirational Relationship Manager to lead our established Administration and Reception team on a permanent full-time basis. Based in our Glasgow Hospital, there is scope to work from home one day per week. Working 40 hours per week across Monday to Friday with some weekends required, ideally 1:4. There is flexibility to condense the hours to 4 days per week. Some evening work is also requirement.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with our partner practices, ensuring high standards of service is achieved. The Relationship Manager is integral in ensuring the hospital collaborates with other business areas to improve overall service and enhance client satisfaction. Resolving complaints from partner practices and clients is a key element of this role so candidates should be able to provide first class customer service alongside problem solving. You will be expected to deputise for the Hospital Manager as a nominated person in their absence so we are seeking candidates with ambition, drive and determination.
Your areas of responsibility
- Line management responsibility of the Reception team, Insurance & Account Administrators
- Carrying out regular reviews with the team to highlight areas for development
- Engage and motivate the team to ensure they are continually striving to provide the best level of support to clients
- Proactively approach partner practices to ensure that the service we are providing is smooth and efficient
- React to any feedback from partner practices and resolve complaints
- Resolving client complaints to a high standard with satisfactory outcomes via a range of mediums
- Build effective working relationships with the partner practices in your area
The skills and experience we require:
- Previous experience of working within a customer service environment is essential
- Experience of leading and inspiring a team
- Clinical experience is preferred
- Able to develop good working relationships quickly with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Commitment to professional and ethical standards
- Positive outlook with confidence and belief in own abilities
- Flexible and collaborative approach
- Passionate about client and customer care and delivering exceptional service levels
What’s in it for you?
At Vets Now we value our people, that’s why we offer great perks and benefits. As a Vets Now employee your benefits will include but not be limited to:
- 7 weeks annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Pension contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
Up to £45,000 DOE plus benefits
To be considered for this role, please click to apply now and send your CV along with details of your current and expected salary.
The closing date for applications is Friday 1st October 2022.