We are recruiting for a part time Talent Acquisition Specialist on a fixed term contract and we welcome applications from those looking to work remotely. Our Support Offices are located in Swindon and Handforth and in less challenging times you will be required to travel to the office occasionally.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist joining our Vets4Pets team you will be responsible for delivering all talent and resourcing plans for the talent categories you own. You will be accountable for the full talent category (Nurse/Vet/Specialist) vacancy picture, and working with the Regional Director and People Partners, you will explore all resourcing options to fulfil current and future requirements, using both internal and external pipelines.
- Good in-house recruiting experience, preferably within a large complex organisation
• Proven sourcing and headhunting experience preferably in a shortage occupation market
• Top class relationship and rapport building ability with strong influencing skills
• Creative, can do, solutions focused attitude
• Experience of shaping/establishing effective best practice talent attraction service
• Demonstrable experience of working within a direct resourcing model
• Confident at managing stakeholders, able to influence and engage others
• Veterinary recruitment experience (desirable)
• Able to pull together robust talent acquisition plans and strategies
• Comfortable working to Key Performance Indicators
As you’d expect from a market leading pet care company our salary, bonus, leave and benefits package is comprehensive and highly competitive but our people are important to us so we’ve added a few extras:
• Birthday leave – take an extra day’s holiday to celebrate your Birthday
• Colleague Discount – 20% discount for you and one family member, after qualifying period, on our pet services and in Pets at Home Stores
• Pet friendly support offices – just adhere to the petiquette!
• “Treats” benefits – a range of online offers and discounts available exclusively to us
• Charity Leave – an additional paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity
• Extra leave and gifts to celebrate special occasions
• Dedicated wellbeing team supporting our physical and mental health as well as giving us lots of opportunities to have fun for good causes!
Join our TA team and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces, 2018) Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms, 440 first opinion Vet Practices and 5 Specialist referral centres. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it’s our people that make the difference.
Location: SN2 2EH SK9 3RN – Remote
For more information and to apply follow this link.