Royal Canin is a global leader in pet health nutrition. In an industry that continues to adapt to popular trends in cat and dog food, our mission will remain the same; to constantly bring, through Health Nutrition and shared knowledge, the most precise nutritional solution for cats’ and dogs’ health nutrition needs, by building on constantly deepened scientific knowledge and Royal Canin’s roots in the feline and canine professional networks.
One of our key values is “The team before the individual”. This, combined with a decentralized organization, diverse environment, and extensive flexibility, contributes to the efficiency and performance of all of our associates. Our dedicated associates live by this value to take on the most ambitious challenges, allowing us to be a world-class organisation.
At Royal Canin, you are challenged with interesting work and given development opportunities. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And while finding ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability, making our world a better place for pets.
It’s all about:
- In the specialist Veterinary industry, the Veterinary Business manager is responsible for implementing Royal Canin’s strategy on the market through a local customer’s strategy by using promotional plans to feed more cats and dogs.
- This responsibility requires a good knowledge of the industry, a good technical understanding of RC Veterinary portfolio and a strong willingness to be close to customers.
- The sales development is a key aspect of the job and must be achieved through feeding more cats & dogs from other markets such as Grocery and homemade feeds; therefore the recommendation and the exposure of the products are paramount.
- The job holder also makes sure that the (scientific) image of the brand is being widely distributed and presented on the market, in line with the Brand Identity Charter.
- The job holder should strive to develop and improve the sales and business approach of the Territory.
- Manage and develop the Veterinary Territory sales according to the objectives of the Royal Canin Veterinary Business Strategy within their defined area.
What you will do:
- Proactively promote product and brand visibility (including merchandising) through correct and strategic product placement within practices
- Develop structured Business Plans and relationships with all key clients
- Implement training process for practices
- Ensure best practice sharing amongst colleagues
- Achieve sales and distribution target through implementing National and Local promotional plan and activities
- Identify new opportunities to develop sales in line with company strategy
- Support Key Account strategy
- Support new products launches
- Ensure close working relationship between all brands and channels
- Management of call coverage and journey planning
- Provide local market information to line manager and other teams.
- Management of local budget
- Possible management of Key accounts within Territory
To do the job you’ll need:
- Experience within the Veterinary industry and a sales background would be an advantage.
- You will need to have proven customer focus and demonstrate being numerate, results driven and action orientated
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Excellent learning & development opportunities
- Flexible working
- A role with great autonomy and exposure to senior management
If this role describes you and you would like to fly within a culture that promotes autonomy and will listen to your ideas, then click here.