We are seeking a Practice Manager to join our friendly and supportive team in Welwyn Garden City! We are offering an attractive salary of up to £40K for the right candidate!
This is a full time position suitable for someone who prides themselves on providing great leadership & coaching to their own teams coupled with a consistently high level of service to their clients. Within this role comprehensive management training is available and fully funded. You would be far from alone, with support from an excellent practice team and leaders, regional director and a large friendly network within the company.
If you are an accomplished people leader with the passion to inspire and motivate others, we would love to hear from you. You should be an excellent problem solver and able to demonstrate exceptional client care and communication skills, as well as effective team management on a daily basis. Whether you are looking for a new management challenge in a brand new sector, or would like to progress your career in the Veterinary Industry, we want to hear from you!
Within this role you will be involved in all aspects of managing a multi-site team, including financial responsibility, debt control, client complaints, people management and premises management.
Previous Veterinary experience is not essential for this role, but you should be resourceful with strong leadership and planning skills. The ideal candidate would have strong people management and customer service skills, potentially from a retail background or similar.
We are so proud of our forward-thinking, compassionate team – our people are our best asset. As for our clients – we love them! They’re proactive, loyal and they adore their pets.
This role is being offered on a permanent, full-time basis working Monday – Friday.
We are offering;
- Salary up to £40,000, dependent on experience.
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme – allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Leadership training is very much encouraged and fully funded
- Company pension scheme
- Colleague discount on pet treatments and products
- Industry leading maternity, paternity & adoption pay (10 weeks full pay, 10 weeks half pay)
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Perkbox, Cycle to Work Scheme, Gymflex, and much much more!
If you would like to share your talent, grow your skills and join us for the next part of your career journey, apply now!
Or for more information or an informal chat, please contact Nagina Kaur on 07786027083!
Closing date: 30 September 2021