VMG is on the lookout for new Directors
The Veterinary Management Group (VMG), the professional association for those in leadership and management roles in the veterinary sector, is looking for new directors to join its Board.
The recruits will help it to drive forward a range of major initiatives to raise standards of leadership and management across the sector.
Applications are invited from individuals with a strong interest in influencing the future direction of leadership and management in the veterinary sector.
The VMG is particularly looking for individuals who offer expertise in the following areas:
- Veterinary Nursing
- Early-career stage with an interest in non-clinical skills development (e.g student/recent graduate, new to sector, or returning to sector from career break)
- Not-for-profit fundraising
- Communications and/or Marketing of products and services
- Human resources and/or employment law
- Business finance/commercial modelling and or investments
- Finance Director – Officer role
Thank you for your interest, but the deadline for applications has now passed.